- Who should do it? – Organisations or teams that have been struggling with the stress, uncertainty and negativity surrounding COVID, remote working and lockdown.
- What is it? – It is a 60- or 90-minute online Zoom workshop with practical stress-reduction and mindfulness techniques that your team can use immediately.
- How does it work? – Chibs will provide coaching on identifying and managing stress. There will be occasions for your team to connect in meaningful ways, with interactive polls and several breakout groups throughout the workshop. There will also be an opportunity to decompress with a practice-led relaxation meditation session
- Why are we doing it? – Stress and uncertainty has gone through the roof over the last 18 months. Statistics show that post-covid employees are drinking more, taking more substances, sleeping worse, and their mental health has declined. Also, surveys have shown that work has become more challenging and many remote workers are feeling disconnected and lonely.
- How will my organisation benefit? – Your team members will learn to employ simple tools to reduce the stress, uncertainty and negativity surrounding COVID and lockdown. They will discover that there are upsides and downsides to lockdown and working from home. They will learn to pay attention to and appreciate the ‘positives’ and put in measures to mitigate the effects of the ‘negatives’.
- How much does it cost? – $500 for up to 50 participants.